1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Need any help?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by djddzines, Jun 22, 2005.

1. djddzines

djddzines New Member

Hello, I am Dan Parker, and I am one of the owners of Danjorderek Dzines. What our company does is specialize in website and graphic design. We are new to the net with our new design and website. We originally had an older website back in February, and we just finished making a new one after numerous designs and attempts. Our website is www.danjorderekdzines.com Anyway, our reason for posting here is that we were wondering two things:
    1. Would you like to affiliate with us.
    2. We were wondering if you needed some help with the free templates you are doing for people.
    If you would like us to help, and/or you would like to affiliate with us, please let us know, it would be much appreciated. :D

2. Mimoun

Mimoun Administrator Staff Member Director Verified Member

We could use some help, but we will have to build up some rules and requirements for our partners first.
    This will be needed to avoid any disputes in the designing works.
    This will not be easy so we will need some time first before we start with this.
    Ones the redesign of our website is ready we will have page with all the rules and requirements and a page to sign up as a partner.

3. djddzines

djddzines New Member

Sounds good.

Sounds good to us. I didnt fully understand what you ment about the helping part. Did you mean you need to make rules first or, I dont know. Sorry to make you repeat yourself. :( The affiliate rules part sounds good to me though.

4. Mimoun

Sorry for not being clear.
    I mean that I have to build up some rules to avoid interested conflicts, copyright and licensing problems.

I have worked with a partner before and I was paying him for it and one day I got sued by a template shop. My partner was given me designs from the shop and I didn’t know about that. Luck for me the template shop let it go after I removed all the templates. This was on another website.

The rules will be needed to avoid being sued again.

5. djddzines

djddzines New Member

O.k. Even though you are setting rules, for reference, we will never give you someone elses work and call it ours. It is against what is in the Danjorderek Dzines employee contract. But, it is a good idea to set rules anyway. By the way, this is a little off the topic, but, I dont know if it was you guys, or someone else, but this site was supposed to launch in summer of 2004? Well, thats what the home page used to say. I was waiting for it to come out, but, then i stopped using templates, and now I was seeing if you guys were done your site, but it's under reconstruction. :( . But anyway, speaking of fraud and being sued and such, if you ever do designes that you are going to charge for, watch out for a guy named ******** (Ill PM you for security reasons) Well, he has ripped alot of designers, bands, and other people off BIG money, watch out for him. :eek:

6. Mimoun

This site was first of someone else I have bought the domain name from that guy this month. The site has been online for a long time providing free templates that other people designed.

7. Mimoun

I have made a new forum where you can help us you we will make some rules when needed. Web Design Helpers