1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Closed Need a Personal Website template

Discussion in 'Archived' started by Oberon, Jun 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oberon

Oberon New Member

http://www.freewebs.com/elementmgc/

That's my current site. I got it from here, awhile ago, and I'm looking for something new and cool. Something incorparating some hyroglypics, and/or norse runes, and/or tarot cards. Would be cool. With a cool enter page to get into the actually site would be awesome.

Thanks so much. It's not a high priority but, before next year would be cool. :D

2. Oberon

Oberon New Member

p.s.

Could you give it a forum for people to tell me what they think and all that.

ThANKS SOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!! :D :D

3. Mimoun

Mimoun Administrator Staff Member Director Verified Member

We will try to design a template like that for you.
    And don't worry it will be ready before the end of the year. :)

4. Oberon

Oberon New Member

thanks and appreciation

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH YOU HAVE no idea what this means to me :D :D :D :D

5. andycano

andycano New Member

Need assistant in making personal website

Hello..
    I just asking help opn how to create my personal website. It is very difficult to decide because we are using dreamwaver and it is hard to use it.

6. Armando J. Davis

Armando J. Davis New Member

I suggest you to use HTML language along with ADOBE PHOTOSHOP software to design your site because it will be very easy for you to design your website because these technologies are very easy to use learn very quickly.

7. Ruthe

Ruthe Community Manager

Hi Oberon,

Thank you for your request.

Previously, your template request had to be put on hold due to insufficient resources; we are now pleased to announce that the template request forum will be relaunched on 24 March 2014.

In appreciation of your patience and loyalty all these years, we would like to invite you to be among the first to have your customized template produced.

If you would still like for this same template request to be processed, please reply to this thread within 30 days of this post and we will begin working on it as soon as possible.

Please note that any request to accept this offer after the above stipulated period will not be entertained.

I look forward to seeing you on FWT again!

:) ruthe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.