1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Legacy Need a Badge For Football Team

Discussion in 'Archived' started by buryfc, Oct 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. buryfc

buryfc New Member

Just like to thank you guys for the work you put in your Legends.

We are a Football Club with a new website launched and are in the process of buying a new kit and are in need ofa badge design for our website and kit.

1) www.freewebs.com/canterburyfc/

2) A site with fixtures and league tables and club news.

3) a)Valencia for style and stripes.
    b)Arsenal not the design exactly but its modern.
    c)Tottenham Simple but effective.(and covertpea's fc olimpas)

*We play in yellow and blue brazil kit but a yellow and blue badge does not always work so open to suggestions on colour. Also stripes are not a must in the design.
    To be fair any design your all amazing at what you do.

4) Regular size for a website/same size as previous ones i've seen on site.

5)open to suggestion seen previous work on site and think its all good, looks good, modern and professional if that makes sense also i honestly do like the design done by covert pea for fc olimpas perfect although it would have to be changed alot, has to be original as idea taken already altho love the simplicity of it and it makes the team look professional.

Hope this has been helpful and ive posted in the right place we can't pay for the service but we will put a section up on our site called credits where we will give you a mention for your work and put up any contact details you want to add.

Thankyou
    Canterbury Fc

2. CovertPea

CovertPea Moderator Staff Member Verified Member

No problem.
    I have added you to my list. ;)

3. CovertPea

I liked how this one turned out too. :D

Just a Note:
    I add my own hidden copyright info into all the logos/footy crests images that I put together for members here.
    Basically, the created 'image' always remains my property. (intellectually anyways)
    So just like the free templates available here,unless they pay me to create a style that will be 'excusively' theirs, I have final say on who gets to use what I make.

With that long-winded speech being said, if you wish to have that same style with your teams name on it you're quite welcome!!

Cheers mate
    CP

4. buryfc

buryfc New Member

Cheers mate your good at what you do so we would be happy with anything cos your a legend mate, But if you have the time and dont mind doing a new design it would be much appreciated.
    Either way its a win win situation because your doing us a big favour

Cheers
    The Canterbury Football Club

5. CovertPea

I suppose you think I've forgotten you, but I haven't. ;)
    Had to do a full OS reinstall.
    Is this your area's coat of arms and if so, do you want some or all of these elements added to your logo?

6. buryfc

buryfc New Member

I looked into that too but we are based in London and not actually canterbury town so i am not too sure if it has any relevance do like the lion though in the crest of arms maybe you can use that not too sure on the copyright side of things but many teams have the same or similar lion in their badges.

ha ha no I knew you had alot on your plate so understood

Cheers mate

7. buryfc

buryfc New Member

hows it coming along??? Any Luck

8. CovertPea

Using similar layout to that 'other' one, this should look pretty good on a yellow shirt. What do you think?

9. buryfc

buryfc New Member

Nice work management like it just need to show it to the club secretary, also could u show me what it looks like with all the yellow parts blue and the blue parts yellow and also what it would look like with stripes on the bottom
    Cheers mate love the design
    Canterbury fc

10. buryfc

buryfc New Member

or maybe split the top blue section into 2 one half stripes and the other a football, maybe just a suggestion (football l stripes)
    your designs are legendary was looking at some professional club badges from around the world and alot of yours are better even tho many were formed many years ago but still........
    Cheers Mate
    Canterbury Fc

11. buryfc

buryfc New Member

just checked it out (design) dont think it will work was thinking of something similar to the top bit of the FC Barcelona flag but replace the flag with a football but it wont work cos of positioning of writing sorry hope im not being a pain lol

12. CovertPea

Here's the 3 options together

13. buryfc

buryfc New Member

I think i've turned into your biggest fan lol Covert Pea your a Legend, we will decide on which one in the next couple of days but it will be out of the first one you done for us just deciding on which colour pattern will look best as our home kit is yellow. or maybe we could have it in both colors for one for home kit one for away kit. The first design you submitted is the one we will go with tho

14. buryfc

buryfc New Member

Sorry mate just one more thing one of the lads likes the stripes and if its no trouble could we see the the stripe design with the lion instead of the ball, I told him bad idea tho because he'll just make the decision process harder
    Cheers mate and Thankyou what you are doing for us is really appreciated

Canterbury Fc

15. buryfc

buryfc New Member

After lots of negotiating in order to please all involved we would like to settle for the badge with the stripes with the lion (instead of football) in it
    Thanks for all the effort put in

Canterbury Fc

16. CovertPea

17. buryfc

buryfc New Member

Just one more thing can we also have it with the colour change (blue to Yellow e.t.c. like last time) its for the away kits only and well keep this one as the original.
    Thankyou for your help, We really do love what you have done.
    we are currently on www.freewebs.com/canterburyfc/ but will eventually be getting our own address, Would you like us to put up a section called Credits where we will give you a special mention and a thankyou for what you have done.
    Your Number One Fan
    Canterbury Fc

18. CovertPea

Here's the link to the blue and yellow one.
    http://www.savefile.com/files/1871070

:rolleyes: Nice thought, thank you muchly but that may bring more work in my direction and (even though I enjoy making the designs) it's difficult keeping ahead of requests as it is.

Go Canterbury!! :D

19. buryfc

buryfc New Member

Thanks for everything the badge will be worn with pride hopefully we can win the league with it.
    Once again your a legend we owe you big time

Canterbury Fc

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.