1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Websites My website

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by Grandsatsuma, Jun 15, 2012.

1. Grandsatsuma

Grandsatsuma New Member

Hi, Im currently constructing a new website, as you will see there are a lot of things that still need to be done. But what do people think of it? Skepping.co.uk

2. navyfalcon

navyfalcon Well-Known Member Verified Member

<title>Skepping</title> (8 characters)

Google allows 66 characters (including spaces)
    It is difficult to locate because of the single word title.
    I had to put the word into the main directory (not the search directory)

Suggested correction:
    <title>Skepping gaming community website</title> (33 characters including spaces)
    or
    <title>Skepping a gaming community website</title> (36 characters)
    or ... (means more types) something similar using keywords to describe the site
    important !! you need to use the words gaming community or simular. You can use
    up to 66 characters (it helps)
    -
    hope this helps
    falcon

3. boy m

boy m New Member

i think it looks great but how about you increase the size of the social bookmarking tabs as social media is quite SEO friendly these days coz of google panda. and try using a bit more color.

Hope it helps

and good luckkk

4. Pamela Massey

Pamela Massey New Member

Hi,

Interestingly enough when reviewing websites I look at it from my work pc and home.

Alot of the adverts or content down the left side are blocked when I look from work pc, which could limit the audience should people be browsing on lunch etc.

Cheers

5. ishkey

ishkey Moderator, Logos, Sports Crests Staff Member Verified Member

Grandsatsuma you have gotten some good reviews - now it is your turn to to give some.