1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

HTML My Movers - Free Moving Companies HTML5/CSS3 Template

Discussion in 'Free HTML Templates' started by mymovingreviews, Dec 8, 2011.

1. mymovingreviews

mymovingreviews New Member

My Movers is HTML5 and CSS3 2 column free moving company template. It's created by My Moving Reviews to make moving company sites more beautiful and functional.

[​IMG]

Here are the some moving company template features:

1. Multiple Website Design Color Variations - the My Movers moving company website template is designed in several different color variations to fit your company corporate colors best.
    2. Free Moving Quote integration – it is now easier to integrate a moving estimate form in your website. We have reserved a specific place in the top left corner to place your moving quote form for more conversions and more customers.
    3. Protect Your Move booklet – it is required by the US Department of Transportation that all moving companies provide the Protect Your Move booklet to their customers.
    4. Licensed and Insured badge – if you are a licensed moving company you can include the badge. Unlike other moving company website free templates, we tried to make this CSS template fit all the specific requirements of the professional moving companies.
    5. MyMovingReviews badge – if you are a My Moving Reviews registered moving company you can display the Registered Mover badge on your future website.
    6. BBB badge – if you are a BBB accredited company you can enable the BBB logo.
    7. Moving Image Headers – ready to use right away headers so you can launch your new website in minutes without worrying about photos and images. This is a fully functional movers website template that is ready to use.
    8. Free Moving Quote form generator – to make things even easier, we have created a customizable moving quote generator. You can now create your moving quote form and integrate it in your website without any programming knowledge necessary. You will receive your moving estimate inquireries in your email. Click here for more information.
    9. Complete Documentation Manual - the My Movers website template comes with a complete help documentation with tips and instructions how to edit this CSS HTML theme faster and easier.
    You can download template from here: My Movers - HTML5 / CSS3 template
    Demo: My Movers - Free Moving Company Website Template
    Theme page: Free Moving Company Website Template - My Movers

lancer015 and Avi NYC like this.
  2. Avi NYC

Avi NYC New Member

Can i find instructions for installing this template?
    thx