1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

General Much Help Needed

Discussion in 'General' started by Dragon2h, Jan 5, 2008.

1. Dragon2h

Dragon2h New Member

Ok, I downloaded the gaming template and tried to upload it to www.fastfreestuff.net but as you can see, it didn't work. This is my first website, I have had no experience with building websites at all, nor have I done much research. I would love if I could get some help from someone via 1v1 chat or something.

If anyone is willing to take time out to help a noob please contact me at mzelly_17@hotmail.com via MSN or DDragon2h via AIM.

Thank you

2. Dragon2h

Dragon2h New Member

Update

Ok, now its working, I dont know why it wasn't before so I can't be THAT stupid. Now I just need help with editing if someone can help me, such as editing the text on the page?... Yea, I don't know how to do that.

Thanks

3. el_tenedor

el_tenedor New Member

To find out the basics of HTML editing try reading some tutorials, they are quite small and yet informative enough on the Internet today, they won't take you long to find what you need. Just searching the net for "html tutorial" or just go to w3schools.com (the most popular resource).
    But if it's only about the texts you can edit them in the source code (find the file you need at your hosting control panel). Just find the text you need, it's usually in <p></p> tags and change it.