1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

News Michal Jackson is Dead!

Discussion in 'General' started by GDSweb.ca, Jun 25, 2009.

1. GDSweb.ca

GDSweb.ca Moderator/Developer

Michael Jackson is Dead!

Don't know if anyone heard this but....

LOS ANGELES (AP) — Michael Jackson, the sensationally gifted child star who rose to become the “King of Pop” and the biggest celebrity in the world only to fall from his throne in a freakish series of scandals, died Thursday, a person with knowledge of the situation told The Associated Press. He was 50.
    The person said Jackson died in a Los Angeles hospital. The person was not authorized to speak publicly and requested anonymity.
    The circumstances of his death were not immediately clear. Jackson was not breathing when Los Angeles Fire Department paramedics responded to a call at his Los Angeles home about 12:30 p.m., Capt. Steve Ruda told the Los Angeles Times. The paramedics performed CPR and took him to UCLA Medical Center, Ruda told the newspaper........

Read More at....http://www.edmontonsun.com/entertainment/celebrities/2009/06/25/9936506.html

2. Yes, its a very sad news, RIP MJ

3. frankmoc1

frankmoc1 Banned

i was shocked, and believe me i am still not feeling good :(

4. shwnjb1

shwnjb1 New Member

its a big loss in music industry

5. abbiabe

abbiabe New Member

the two songs that have stuck with me because of the feelings I've had from living in other countries where I've developed friendships and have called various addresses home. In a way, I see "Black and White" and We are the World ...

6. paulean

paulean New Member

really that was amazing abbi (black and white)

this one i like most

7. sunnee

sunnee New Member

I am terribly sad!

8. sweetdeboo

sweetdeboo New Member

i still cant accept the fact that MJ is dead.
    i was such a big fan of his.
    and i am eagerly waiting for his latest video.

9. bmcoll3278

bmcoll3278 New Member

He will be missed. I hope him and Elvis are on a beach watching the news with a good laugh. It was unfair the way he could not have a life without cameras up his you know what. If he did manage to fake his death and disappear for a normal life more power to him. But I think he is dead.

10. steveljohn8

steveljohn8 New Member

yes he was great singer in the pop music world.He introduced the break dance and many more things in the music world.We really miss him.

11. reginagirl

reginagirl New Member

So have you guys already watched the latest movie by MJ - This Is It ?
    It's really a GREAT one!!! Worth to watch!

12. SidneySilas

SidneySilas New Member

micheal jackson was my ideal, that was the shocking news in my life when he died .....