1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Closed Medical Template

Discussion in 'Archived' started by cancer10, Nov 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cancer10

cancer10 New Member

Hello Admin,

First of all lemme congratulate you for the wonderful work you are doing. I liked your site + service and thus I am here :)

Well I saw all your templates but didn't found any medical templates in them. Can u please make me one?

I dont mind as much time as u require. Just lemme know the approx time the template will be finished in.

Thanx so much

Regards
    Shouvik

2. Mimoun

Mimoun Administrator Staff Member Director Verified Member

Answer the following questions which will make the design process of your free website template easier for our web designers:

1) What is your url ( website address)?
    2) Description of your website:
    3) List 3 template designs on FWT you really like:
    4) List 3 websites which you think look great ( doesn't need to be similar to your sites):
    5) List 3 similar websites:
    6) Do you have any images/photos that can be used for the template ( only copyright free ones )?
    7) Any colors you prefer?

3. cancer10

cancer10 New Member

1) What is your url ( website address)?

www.pironhealthcare.com I dont like the current site though, I want a better template.

2) Description of your website:

The site will be on medical treatment and doctors available online for treatment. Instant signup of doctors and patient. There is a login feature on the site too where both patient and doctors can login to their account.

3) List 3 template designs on FWT you really like:

Restaurant template
    Gothy gaming template
    Real Estate Template

4) List 3 websites which you think look great ( doesn't need to be similar to your sites):

www.focusinterview.com
    www.cupidsystems.com
    www.chargertek.in

5) List 3 similar websites:

Though I dont have any prefrence of any site, I can show you some templates I like:

http://www.templatemonster.com/website-templates/11774.html
    http://www.templatemonster.com/website-templates/11648.html
    http://www.templatemonster.com/website-templates/11168.html

6) Do you have any images/photos that can be used for the template ( only copyright free ones )?

Yes, the images used on my site www.pironhealthcare.com are all copyrighted, but its not necessary to use them, you can use your own. Infact I dont like the one I put up in my present site.

7) Any colors you prefer?

white background and dark green on the foreground should look good?

Thanx a ton

4. Ruthe

Ruthe Community Manager

Hi Shouvik,

Thank you for your request.

Previously, your template request had to be put on hold due to insufficient resources; we are now pleased to announce that the template request forum will be relaunched on 24 March 2014.

In appreciation of your patience and loyalty all these years, we would like to invite you to be among the first to have your customized template produced.

If you would still like for this same template request to be processed, please reply to this thread within 30 days of this post and we will begin working on it as soon as possible.

Please note that any request to accept this offer after the above stipulated period will not be entertained.

I look forward to seeing you on FWT again!

:) ruthe

5. cancer10

cancer10 New Member

Hello Ruthe

Thanks for your reply.

Yes I am still waiting for the medical template. Will be happy to have it.

Any questions, pls let me know...

Thanks
    Shouvik

6. Ruthe

Ruthe Community Manager

Welcome back Shouvik! Glad you're still with us after so many years :LOL:

We'd love to create a medical template for you, but the request forum will only be reopening in 2–3 weeks. In the meantime, maybe you can think about what you would like for your template to look like by considering some of the questionshere. If you like to, you can choose to reply in this thread for the time being so you don't forget what your answers to those questions are!

P.S. I've noted down your date of reply and interest in a new template so you're on our list now!

7. cancer10

cancer10 New Member

8. cancer10

cancer10 New Member

Also, what would you charge to create a template (PSD + HTML + CSS) just in case if I want to go for your paid option? (I am asking this because I may need a template in future for my website)

9. Ruthe

Ruthe Community Manager

Hey Shouvik,

I must have missed out previous posts by accident! Apologies for the late reply. We've reopened the request forum, so you may want to visit this post for more details and to post a new request:
    https://freewebsitetemplates.com/forums/threads/template-request-forum-reopened.21921/

Note that because you replied to this thread, you will be awarded some priority when the template queue starts. Nonetheless, do submit your request ASAP! :)

P.S. We don't have a paid option for the time being, but the free option is given just as much attention! ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.