1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Media template

Discussion in 'Free Website Templates' started by Mimoun, Mar 5, 2007.

1. nokian97

nokian97 New Member

Thanks, this is a good template for studio!

2. flek

flek Banned

Wow such a cool template. If this could be in joomla - we must be taking this for our blog.!!

3. JaredRWest

JaredRWest New Member

I like this template. It's almost sheek. The color scheme is nice, and it allows enough space for the details and profile of your company.

4. SJMilligan

SJMilligan New Member

Great template, quick question though; the light grey banner behind the pictures across the top, could you let me know how to change the colour of this? I have looked all through the CSS doc and cant find anything that changes it.

Cheers

5. CovertPea

CovertPea Moderator Staff Member Verified Member

That is in the image folder. page_bg.gif
    Open the image in a graphics editor and alter the colour to suit. Resave under the exact same name (and gif format) and replace back in image folder.

Cheers
    CP

6. orianablage

orianablage Banned

This one is attractive! I will use it, thanks.

7. rums.grg

rums.grg Banned

The colors are really pleasant and I loved them a lot if it would be dark blue with a white background!! Sorry to change your style but I appreciate your hard work.

8. cogzidel

cogzidel Banned

Great sharing!

Wonderful design

9. funnyjokes

funnyjokes New Member

It is a good template .Thanks for your sharing.

10. TheatreScene

TheatreScene New Member

I recently used this template for a non-profit website TheatreScene.org. It really turned out well. I'd like to show it to the person who wrote it and thank them for such a great design. Is this possible?