1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Legacy Logo Help

Discussion in 'Archived' started by Lawdog40, Nov 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lawdog40

Lawdog40 New Member

Good morning to all. I need some help if anybody is willing. My logo is the business name with a palm tree in the middle and surrounded by the outline of the state of S.C. The logo is on the frontpage of my website www.idealpestsolutions.com . I am trying to make a new website (something crisper and put to gether with more quality) but I am new to this stuff and I am kinda stumbling through it. Anyway, the logo on my website is the logo on my truck and shirts, however, for my new website I would like to make the logo itself have color with a white or tan background. I need a medium and small size of the logo and would like to have it in dark green, dark blue and black. Also if somebody wants to get creative with it I would also like to see what could be done. Maybe take the state away and jazz up the tree. Listen I know that this is a big request and I appreciate any help that anyone can give. Thanks for your time and have a good day. I forgot to mention although I am sure you will find out, that this is a pest control company and I have no creative ability. So PLEASE I am begging for help, and let me know if there is anything I acan do to help.

2. Lawdog40

Lawdog40 New Member

I am more than willing to make a DONATION for any ideas? Just kinda running out of time

3. CovertPea

CovertPea Moderator Staff Member Verified Member

Just a slight alteration of what you already have. Not sure what the "LLC" part is or if it's essential. Anyhow, the colour can be changed easily and I can do this at a higher rez if you want to use it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.