1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Logo Design Help

Discussion in 'Free Logos' started by Oscasco, Jan 9, 2015.

1. Oscasco

Oscasco New Member

Hey all,
    I have created a candle business at home, its been less than a year though i believe i need a better logo than just my name to put onto my candle. I would kindly appreciate if someone could help me out.
    My business name is Stax of Wax and i sell a range of crafted candles from plain to creative ones such as milkshakes and cupcakes

Thank you in advance and really need the help as i am not getting new customers and feeling i should give up soon

2. Neutrelica

Neutrelica New Member

Hello,
    Here is one concept for a logo, (actually, i didn't know the requirements, so wasn't sure for what type of concept i should give preference.) I assumed the business name as "Oscasca".

secondly, What type of logo would you like to design ? i mean any elements you would like to embed in ? what should it be ? Please Say, any feedback would be pleasure for me.

Thank you. & Best luck to your business.

Attached Files:

CovertPea likes this.
  3. CovertPea

CovertPea Moderator Staff Member Verified Member

Nice work there Neutrelica!

Neutrelica likes this.
  4. Oscasco

Oscasco New Member

Hello,
    The design looks amazing i don't this i was very clear though, the name of my business is 'Stax of Wax'.
    I don't have any specific preferences as I'm not very good with this type of stuff hence asking for help

Thank you,
    Olivia

Neutrelica likes this.
  5. yashepe

yashepe New Member

I will suggest you to design your own logo using ms word, yes you can design it using ms word. If you want to use free online tools, then search in google to get better choice for you at free of cost.