1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

How To List of resources & business info from my site

Discussion in 'General' started by eVentureBiz, Jul 12, 2008.

1. eVentureBiz

eVentureBiz New Member

Hello all. Many people on here look for website templates because they either are looking to start an online business or learn more about an online business.

My site is littered with useful tips and resources for your online adventure. Here are some links from both our company's forums and my blog that you might find useful. Of course if you have something to add, feel free to comment here or over there.

50+ Wordpress Plugins & Hacks Candy Store

Website Review - by me

The P’s of Marketing

Web Design Tips

30 GB of free online storage

Search Engine Optimization & Web Tips

8+ Drawbacks to Free Web Hosting

How To Write A Business Plan

Different Business Structures

How To Protect Your Assets

Adding Value To Your Company

None of the links above ask you to buy anything or sell our services. It's just a bunch of information that I have spent a lot of time laying out and hope new entrepreneurs might find useful.

If you have any questions about forming a corporation, llc, or starting a website, please post and I'll get back to you (as will others I'm sure).

2. pezboy45

pezboy45 Mod/Design & Coder [Pro]

Thanks man.
    I found a plugin on the wordpress page, that I've been looking for for a long time.

3. eVentureBiz

eVentureBiz New Member

Cool. Which one?