1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Landscapes, Furniture & Household Objects

Discussion in 'Free Photos' started by cynthiajwang, Oct 20, 2011.

1. cynthiajwang

cynthiajwang VIP Member

I'll upload some of my photos after work! I love photography :)

FYI -- A lot of my pictures are really low quality because I don't have a camera anymore (it broke...oh but it lasted me all through high school and the beach back in SoCal!!), so I've used my iPod Touch for most of the recent pictures...but hopefully they're of some use!

2. cynthiajwang

cynthiajwang VIP Member

The landscape zip file -- Most of them are from my trip to Brazil this past May :)

The "more" zip file -- random things; manly items and some more landscape :)

Attached Files:

3. louwhophotography

louwhophotography New Member

Cynthia: Where in Brazil did you go? I went to Iranduba (a teeny tiny village in Amazonas) and Manaus a few years ago and it was one of the coolest experiences ever!

Okay, here are my contributions (at least I hope I can successfully post them.) :eek:

Attached Files:

• A.jpg
      A.jpg
      File size:
      67.1 KB
      Views:
    • Y.jpg
      Y.jpg
      File size:
      139.7 KB
      Views:
    • Z.jpg
      Z.jpg
      File size:
      63.2 KB
      Views:
    • B.jpg
      B.jpg
      File size:
      53.3 KB
      Views:
  4. cynthiajwang

cynthiajwang VIP Member

louwhophotography - I went to Brazil for two weeks with my Business Honors program (about 40 of us, including two deans and a professor!). We first went to Sao Paulo, visited USP, many companies...then went to Paraty for the weekend (one of the best experiences ever!!! jeep ride with natural waterslides and a boat trip/tour around to islands), and then we went to Rio de Janeiro, did the typical touristy things (Sugar Plum Mountain, etc), visited more companies and University of Rio de Janeiro. One of the best experiences I've ever had :)

By the way, I love your photos! :)