1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Websites Kindly Review my Website

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by sonogroup, Jun 15, 2010.

1. sonogroup

sonogroup New Member

SONOeBooks - The World's Leading Web Portal of Free eBooks Directory upto 100000 eBooks. Read the whole world with SONOeBooks Directory. Powered By SONO Group Team

Please Review my Site

sono-ebooks.comoj.com/

2. ArtOfWar

ArtOfWar New Member

Looks a bit to plain but other then that good job!

3. Drayton

Drayton New Member

The site is simple, easy to navigate. The different size fonts used is a but distracting and gives an uneven feel to the page. '2009 Best Sellers' and 'Special Offers' not even close in font sizes. Bullet points under both these headers are different sizes as well.
    The links on the Special Offers are active for only the first three selections in the list.
    Is 'Special Offer' at the bottom of 'Special Offers' supposed to have a link to somewhere? You might want to either label it differently if it will have a different link, or make font for 'Special Offers' and 'Special Offer' the same. A little disjointed.
    I put a couple different searches in your "Search Ebooks Best Seller" search box. Appears to just be a search engine in general as nothing on ebooks came up on any of the topics. I took it to be a little misleading from the way it appeared to be.
    Incorrect spelling of business? in the description of your Jack Welch book in your 'New Ebooks' centerpiece.
    As mentioned earlier the page just feels unbalanced. Different size fonts on the bullet items, bullets on one side and arrows for bullets on the other, and too many font types on the page (two different font types just in the search engine block).
    Just my 2 cents.

4. navyfalcon

navyfalcon Well-Known Member Verified Member

Noticed, no math books ??
    When I checked law - it went to subcategories
    When I checked the subcategories - no action ??
    -
    Google page #1 Position #1 for title
    #
    SONOeBooks - The World's Leading Web Portal of Free eBooks ...
    SONOeBooks - The World's Leading Web Portal of Free eBooks Directory
    upto 100000 eBooks. Read the whole world with SONOeBooks Directory.
    SONOeBooks - The World's Leading Web Portal of Free eBooks Directory upto 100000 eBooks - Cached
    #
    SONO-eBooks > Biographies and Memoirs
    America,American,Canada,Charle,Christian,Committee,Computer,Education,Edward,Engineering,English,Fall,Fiction,George,Guide,Health,Henry,History,Ibm,Jame ...
    sono-ebooks.comoj.com/0000002.html - Cached
    Show more results from sono-ebooks.comoj.com
    =
    <title>SONOeBooks - The World's Leading Web Portal of Free eBooks
    Directory upto 100000 eBooks </title>
    <meta name="description" content="SONOeBooks - The World's Leading
    Web Portal of Free eBooks Directory upto 100000 eBooks. Read the whole
    world with SONOeBooks Directory. Powered By SONO Group Team">
    -
    Note: Google displays 66 characters (including spaces) of the title
    Google displays 150 characters (including spaces) of the description.
    the ... in the title is where it continues but is not displayed.
    -
    hope this helps
    falcon

5. BostonBruisers

BostonBruisers New Member

I took a quick look. Very easy to navigate. If i was u i would add a little more color into the background.

6. Shotts

Shotts New Member

Just checked out your website and it looks really good. Very easy to navigate and the colors you have work great with each other.

7. fwteb

fwteb New Member

took longer to load then usual (could just be me). Several button and graphics were very blurry. Layout was pretty intuitive though.

I'm using Opera 10.54 on XP.

8. Montague

Montague New Member

I took a look at your website.
    The very first thing that caught my eye was one of your "Most Downloaded" books titled "101 Romentic Ideas By Mecheal Webb"
    Is this the real title or just a typo?
    Makes me want to close the page and go elsewhere.
    ... but since I am reviewing the site, I look at the top and see
    "About Us", "eBooks", "Support Us", "Contact Us" .. I click "Support Us" and I get "You can Support Us by sending us ebooks if you have any type of eBook then you can send us for adding it in SONO-eBooks Directory for the whole world ebooks seekers and lerners. We will be very thankfull to you for your support in this regard. "

The grammar is incorrect with a few spelling mistakes. This makes me want to close this site and go somewhere else. Amateur or a hoax, is my first opinion. I'm not going to be spending money here.

Sorry if this is too critical, but it's my view.

PS: why do you have a link "About Us" when it's empty?