1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

joel owns this site?? or not.. =/

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by xi0nlah, Aug 9, 2005.

1. xi0nlah

xi0nlah New Member

On a forum that i go to, joel posted this message:

Now then i replyed going umm no you dont, and he replied yes he does and he isnt gunna make the template i requested on the forum i go to.. caz i suck.

I cant stand ppl taking credit for other ppls sites.. and im just intrested from you guys if he ownz it..?

btw i luv ya site :p

2. joel

joel Member

spam alert post deleted

3. xi0nlah

xi0nlah New Member

dont you meen you got owned? and your gunna delete my post caz u know im correct eh?

4. Mimoun

Mimoun Administrator Staff Member Director Verified Member

No, Joel doesn't own the website.
    He is a fan and member of the forum.
    Joel thanks for trying to advertise the site but you don't need to spam any forum for it.
    It will give FWT just a bad name and we don't want that.

5. joel

joel Member

ok!:) :) :) :)

6. Mimoun

Joel try to be more truthful and respectful to other people. Saying things like that is not right and we don't want anyone with that attitude promoting our website or even be a member of the forum.
    So change your attitude a little if you wish to say a member of this forum.

And xi0nlah welcome to FWT and thanks for posting this I will not delete it.

7. Mimoun

Joel you’re now banned from the forum for 2 months it looks like this was not the only thing you did wrong.
    You have been disrespectful to other members and you gave this website a bad name I don't want anyone to associate this website with someone who is untruthful and disrespectful to other people.
    I hope you learn your lesson from this and become a better person.

8. markR

markR New Member

receiving abuse

In addition to this I would like to let you guys know that joel was banned from my msn due to claiming take2tender.com was his also - he changed his email and sent very abusive messages - can i suggest that joel is banned for life

His actions have been been reported to the relevant authorities for the attention of his parents - he is only 17 apparently

regards

mark

1 person likes this.