1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Closed Jewelry template

Discussion in 'Archived' started by ajkamal, Sep 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ajkamal

ajkamal New Member

Dear webmaster,
    First of all, thank you very much for this website, very informative. I would like to know if you can help me with a jewelry template that I can use for my jewelry sales on ebay, and possibly for my website www.gemsdepot.com.
    I would like to have a simple template with transparent Logo and graphics, white or light grey background and light colors overall.
    Thank you again very much for your help!
    AJ/Orlando Florida

2. Mimoun

Mimoun Administrator Staff Member Director Verified Member

We will try to make a jewelry template for you.

3. ajkamal

ajkamal New Member

Thank you Mimoun for our help! I will host it with Yahoo if this would help.
    AJ

4. ashoka187

ashoka187 New Member

Jewellery website

Dear Webmaster,

I require a Jewellery website template which I need for uploading into my site, can you please forward me the same?
    I will be very thankful to you for the same.

Thank you,
    ashok

5. Sriharsha

Sriharsha New Member

6. pezboy45

pezboy45 Mod/Design & Coder [Pro]

@Sriharsha & ashoka187

When the template is finished, Mimoun will upload it to the site, and add it to the Download Free Website TemplatesSection.

Thank you,

7. ummezahra

ummezahra New Member

Hi there
    Im looking for a website template for jewelry website named Hijab Gemz (or a mentor lol) I also have a vague logo idea in mind but no clue how to actualy get it in print type thing... Im very new to the whole website building, hosting and all things associated with it etc so any tips and information would be totaly appreciated. Im looking for something in airy colors, with maybe subtle designs in the background. Just something that i can work around myself without breaking down :)
    I realise this is alot to ask but any help or nudge in the right direction is more then welcome.
    Thank you in advance
    my email is ummezahra22@gmail.com

8. rachelgreen

rachelgreen New Member

I will host it with google if this would help.

9. nightmare

nightmare New Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.