1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

PHP Is there a dating website script anyone knows of?

Discussion in 'Web Development' started by eVentureBiz, Aug 10, 2008.

1. eVentureBiz

eVentureBiz New Member

Hello all.

I have a client that wants a dating website created created for them like:
    To design and code the site from scratch is going to cost her more than she can afford. Does anyone know of any scripts out there for dating websites for people looking to create profiles, messaging, creating accounts, etc?

Thanks

2. pezboy45

pezboy45 Mod/Design & Coder [Pro]

3. ishkey

ishkey Moderator, Logos, Sports Crests Staff Member Verified Member

A client.... Sure John..... Yep!

4. eVentureBiz

eVentureBiz New Member

Very cool. Thank you, Andrew.

5. eVentureBiz

eVentureBiz New Member

LOL ishkey - no seriously, it's not for me, it's for a client.

The funny thing is, I don't understand what it is I'm doing that is attracting clients with HUGE requests. No one ever messages me and says "I need a landscape company website."

I've been getting people with no money wanting a Baccarat playing website with lots of functionalities, a dating website for $300, a volleyball coach wanting to create a site where a number of coaches can interact, sell things, and too many other functions to list.

We even incorporate businesses and that's the same deal. I use to work for a company where I set up corporations for businesses. Back then, these people would call up and say, "I need an LLC." I get people now who have won the lottery and want to pay themselves by funneling funds through business structures to remain anonymous and pay the least amount in taxes. I could go on.....

It's all good, I mean we can accommodate, but sometimes it's just nice to set up an LLC and or website and that's good.

Sorry, I'm talking to you guys like you're a bartender.

I'll take a double scotch on the rocks!