1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Websites internet radio website

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by 26xx002 Radio, Nov 4, 2006.

1. MadSkills

MadSkills New Member

ok well take a look at it now i did some updates to the site welll a major upgrade check it out www.yorkvillestudios.com

2. MadSkills

MadSkills New Member

hey was up every one talk alook of my online radiostation when every you get a chance its a caribbean station and right now i am looking around for a new layout for the site trying get a professional feel www.yorkvillestudios.com . I am Still waiting on some replies about my site i am not getting any feed back from you guys

3. Linx

Linx Member

Hey MadSkills!
    You'd better start a new thread with your request, so you would have more feedbacks ))

I went through your site and overall it looks fine to me, it's quiet dynamic and original, as any site of this type should be.
    I have found a couple of issues you should look into:
    1. the layout is slightly displaced, and an unnecessary horizontal scroll bar appears at the bottom of the screen, and there is too much black space on the left.
    2. Clicking on 'The Show' link in the top menu bar and then going back to 'Home' opens the index page in a new window, it's a bit confusing... Did you do this purposely?
    3. You should add more content.
    4. In the Contact us form you don't have email validation.

Anyway, great work!
    Keep it up!

4. 26xx002 Radio

26xx002 Radio New Member

Holy Thread Hijack !
    What is going down, haha well here's a new adition for us @ RRR.
    We have just launched our dedicated radio station player
    Completly safe to install and contains
    NO ADWARE,SPYWARE OR MALWARE WHAT SO EVER !
    CD QUALITY RADIO STREAMING DIRECT TO YOUR DESKTOP !
    Some of the functions included in our player are record our stream for i-pods/mp3 players for listening on the fly/go, chat, billboard showing you live show, events and news, music related website links.
    Click the link below for the installation im sure your love it !

http://raunchyrhythms.com/webplayer/RaunchyRhythmsRadioPlayer1.0.exe

And of course any feedback would be greatly appreciated ;)
    [​IMG]

5. emilypal

emilypal New Member

Really great site and the only thing I personally would change is the placement of Ads by Google. I prefer to put them on the right side of your homepage.

6. 26xx002 Radio

26xx002 Radio New Member

hi emilypal, thanks for the comment and yeh the ads are in a crap position tbh, but no worries i am working on a brand new website & getting ready for launch within the next couple of weeks and lots of things are about to change :)
    cheers Andy @ RRR

7. 26xx002 Radio

26xx002 Radio New Member

HI ALL our new website has now been launched along with our new dedicated player check it out and let us know what you think
    cheers Andy @ RRR

8. Linx

Linx Member

Hi Andy!
    I think it's great! I like the design :)
    In IE7 it looks perfect but in FF the text blocks are slightly displaced.

Anyway, good work!
    Good luck!

9. MadSkills

MadSkills New Member

10. 26xx002 Radio

26xx002 Radio New Member

Hi Linx, thanks for your comments glad you like our new design,
    I dont use ff so havent checked it out in that but as we get very little viewer's using ff im not that worried tbh ;)

AND MadSkills STOP SPAMMING MY POST PLEASE,
    start your own thread and stop acting like an idiot
    now your getting on my nerves dude :mad:

11. hugaming

hugaming New Member

cool site love it man

12. MadSkills

MadSkills New Member

sorry for that

13. 26xx002 Radio

26xx002 Radio New Member

Hi all, plenty more updates added let us know what your thought's and what you think i can do to improve thing's more Cheers Andy

14. 26xx002 Radio

26xx002 Radio New Member

hi all just come across this flash player and thought id share it with you all,
    what du think? click on image to check it out
    [​IMG]

15. unibul

unibul New Member

It looks great. It loaded a bit slowly though. I think that there is way too much content in your home page.

16. kathyper

kathyper New Member

I liked your site but I think Google adds in your header spoil such a great header a little bit.

17. 26xx002 Radio

26xx002 Radio New Member

Hi thanks all for your comments and please keep em coming so we can improve things even more, Hey unibul, make you right with the to much content on the home page, so we have now added a news page for dance, house music industry news , new album releases etc
    Cheers Andy

18. MadSkills

MadSkills New Member

Graphics

RRR if you ever need graphics done check out www.illicitdesignz.com
    site looking nice good work keep it up

19. 26xx002 Radio

26xx002 Radio New Member

Hi All, as we continue to update our website any feedback is always welcome good or bad,
    We have also added a few free mix downloads for your listening pleasure if house music floats your boat :)
    Happy Holidays People and all the best for the New Year 2009
    Cheers Andy @ RRR
    [​IMG]