1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Websites Internet Business & Tech Forum

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by web-hosting.tv, Mar 17, 2009.

1. web-hosting.tv

web-hosting.tv New Member

Hi everyone, I know the last thing the internet needs is another forum, but I love talking online and helping people out so I decided to start one. It is brand new so there isn't many posts and not too much to review, but I'm looking for some feedback on my categories and structure. Mainly if there's any popular categories I forgot about. I grouped them all into 1 main forum to make the index page a cleaner and smaller layout with subforums. Also let me know how the speed is, I have a vps and sometimes it loads instantly and sometimes a little slower so I want to know if its my connection or the box. You can also add your site to the site reviews category and i'll check out your site as well.

http://www.web-hosting.tv

2. deyounggerry

deyounggerry New Member

Hello I caught your site at webproworld still looks good. You need to get some traffic. Good luck.