1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

General I need visual!

Discussion in 'General' started by autumncreations, Nov 19, 2007.

1. autumncreations

autumncreations New Member

I can only do so much by reading. I keep hearing stuff about slices, and coding, and dream weaver and FTP and so on. Now, I cannot afford dream weaver and not yet ready to pay for FTP service. Can I use these templates without any of that?

I used some CSS but only when building from the ground up, not with what I'm given here. How the heck do I do this? Has anyone ever made a visual tutorial? I want to change my images & colors, how do I slice? I've been using photoshop for a few years so I'm good at it.

I really want to use these templates and I plan on using "Shopping template".

I cannot learn by words alone, I have to see what is being done to understand.

2. cyberquest

cyberquest New Member

To customize your Logo, you might try and ask here on the forums in:
    Request a logo customization -

For a FTP - I use FileZilla - Its free and meets the needs. I like it myself. If you want it - Heres two links where you can get it -
    - FileZilla or SourceForge

CSS ? you might do a search here on the forums or post your questions in
    HTML - XHTML - CSS - and/or google it.