1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

General HTML Help with putting my site on the web

Discussion in 'General' started by pkant2002, Mar 21, 2007.

1. pkant2002

pkant2002 New Member

Hi i have made my first ever site and i think that it is pretty gd its using the call of duty template and i aadded pictures and iv made my pages and they all like but then i went to www.freewebs.com to try to put my site on there to see if my mates liked it but when i put it on there all they see is a white page witht eh wrighting that i have done followed by some links but no template or pictures i was wondering if anybody could help or tell me if there is something i must add just to let u know i have been using notepad i duno if that nakes any difference

Thanks

2. Scoooooty

Scoooooty Member

Make sure you also upload the images and css. You may have to make a folder called images and place all you images in there.

3. pkant2002

pkant2002 New Member

Html

so what you saying that i have to put my html notepaf thingy onto teh site but then i also need to upload all my pics as well ?

4. solemage

solemage New Member

you should have the html, index and all others uploaded, with the style sheet"css" and the folder names images for everything to work fine