1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Legacy How do I change color in background?

Discussion in 'Archived' started by moabhunting, Jan 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. moabhunting

moabhunting New Member

[​IMG]

*I have this logo that I am putting on my site. My pages are all black background. This logo has a white box all around it when pasted on a black background.

How do I make this logo have a Black Background? I tried and tried on Photobucket and cannot figure it out. If you paste this logo on any other color you will see the white rectangle box all around it.

Thankyou for any help
    Troy

2. GG

GG Active Member

Like this?

pd_logo.jpg

Not sure how to do it in photo but in 2 simple steps for future use if you use a design program then select outer white space and fill it with Black. :)

3. moabhunting

moabhunting New Member

Thankyou so much....how do I get rid of the line around the circle part of logo where the "P" is. There is a little bit of line Now....around the half circle part and isn't clean image?

appreciate it so much

4. GG

GG Active Member

No idea which 'line' you are on about lol There are 2 lines which go around the circle and also that continues to the edge of the logo. I don't think i'm going to edit the logo because I did not orignally create it so there for do not have the right to do so but see if this is a clearer image...

pd_logo.png

5. moabhunting

moabhunting New Member

If you look at the original logo I posted the image is clean.

But on the black background there is a gold colored circular line at the left hand side of image. Where the big Letter P is on...it is like a half circle. Wanted to know how to erase that hazy gold dirty line around half circle? You only see it on black background.

I have permission to use this logo because they want it on my site...I just wanted to have a black background.

Here is what image looks like on black background...everything looks perfect except on left side there is a goldish colored half line around circle. here is a link to look at
    http://moabhunting.yuku.com/forums/87/Moab-Store

6. 1970Forest

1970Forest Moderator Staff Member

hi moabhunting

I can see what you are on about, but looking at the original it is not a clear circle, so when GG has done the re-colour ps can not pick up the out line of that part of the image exactly, so it has a slightly blured edge, or as you have said a gold outta circle.

The only way to do this properly is if you have a much larger image so the line can be picked up or maybe use a less dark back ground

7. moabhunting

moabhunting New Member

I see...Not a problem. I can live with that image. I just thought it was an easy type of Erase fix

*sorry I am just not to savvy when it comes to editing images.

thankyou for all of your guy's help and have a great 2011!

Troy

8. 1970Forest

1970Forest Moderator Staff Member

This was the best I could do, but you lose the 2nd outta red line

Attached Files:

• pd.jpg
      pd.jpg
      File size:
      25.9 KB
      Views:
  9. moabhunting

moabhunting New Member