1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Hi from Belgium ! :-)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Mildju, Jun 29, 2014.

1. Mildju

Mildju Member

Hello,

I'm Phil from Belgium.

In 2010, I created from scratch my own website to promote our guesthouse. I think it's a bit old-fashioned and I'd like to completely renew its design. So I just typed on Google 'free website template'... and here I am. :D

I've already been through the first 100 items available and I found some interesting ones. I keep searching... I'll probably add some posts here and there for requesting some help. :)

Cheers

PS : http://www.lamaisondeleochille.be/

Last edited: Jun 30, 2014
  2. Gingerwinger

Gingerwinger New Member

Hi Phil!

As websites go I have seen worse than yours :) You did well, looks like a nice place to visit too!

I'm new too but looks a great place to learn and get what you want.

Mildju likes this.
  3. Dawn

Dawn Community Manager

Hey Phil, welcome to FWT!

I've never been to Belgium but if I ever visit I'd love to stay in your guesthouse, it looks so nice and cosy :) Hope you'll find our forum useful for your site revamp. You might also like to check out our free web design service :D

Mildju likes this.
  4. Ruthe

Ruthe Community Manager

Hello Phil! Welcome to FWT!

That does look like a simple and welcoming website. No frills! :)

Mildju likes this.
  5. Mildju

Mildju Member

Thank you all for your warm welcome ! ;)

I just added a new post to the free web design request service. Fingers crossed. :D

Have a nice day.
    Phil

Dawn likes this.
  6. Mimoun

Mimoun Administrator Staff Member Director Verified Member

Welcome!

7. spladug

spladug Member

Hello,
    Welcome to the forum.