1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Hi All :-)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by cbbazza, Jan 23, 2014.

1. cbbazza

cbbazza New Member

Around four years ago, CP was kind enough to design a badge for our new youth football club.

I developed a website from a standard template and it became very popular the more content that was added.

Now that our 'youths' are aged 17 we have found that the majority of them have too many other 'distractions' to be able to commit to playing regularly. Consequently our club activities (we are a one-team club) are currently suspended. The website remains, however, and continues to serve as a reminder of all that was achieved over the past three/four seasons.

For those interested, it can be found at www.pitchero.com/clubs/waldenwanderers

So, now that I have more 'spare' time on my hands (!!!) I'm devoting more to my first football 'love' - my local professional club - where I'm now active in various fans groups and associated websites.

I'll be more than happy to assist around the forum wherever I can - I'm particularly interested in reviewing similar websites to the one mentioned above where I do have some, albeit limited, experience!

Keldertron likes this.
  2. Mimoun

Mimoun Administrator Staff Member Director Verified Member

Welcome back,

Happy to see you have comeback to contribute.
    Anyway you contribute no matter how small is always welcome.

cbbazza likes this.