1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

General Help!

Discussion in 'General' started by Oopsie, Jan 6, 2008.

1. Oopsie

Oopsie New Member

I had downloaded the world of warcraft templates(page 9) from the site and I uploaded the files that were in it. But when I check my site everything comes except the images of the template. Anything that I can do about it :confused:

2. Dizzie92

Dizzie92 New Member

Hope This Helps

Okay, so Im guessing you either did one of two things, you uploaded the zip file and extracted it online, or you uploaded each file from the folder (which you unzipped on your comp) Now in the HTML index file, it reads somthing like /images/index22.jpg or whatever the image name is. So in the whole index of your site, there needs to be the index.html, and a directory called images, with all the images for the template in it. Hope this helps and that you can understand it.

3. solemage

solemage New Member

if the images dont show up, its cause the images its calling for arent in the right location.

If the image says /images/logo.jpg
    and its in something/images/logo.jpg
    it wont work, so right click where it says image cant be displayed, and look at the location. then go into your ftp, and find where exactly it is and fix it

4. el_tenedor

el_tenedor New Member

Yes, that's obviously because of the incorrect link structure. Check your image links (either from the source code or by right-clicking on the image spot).
    Your images should be in the subdirectory of "public_html" folder that is in the link. But of course it's easier to change the link than changing the directory.