1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Closed Help with Video Website for a cool project

Discussion in 'Archived' started by thugsoldier, Aug 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thugsoldier

thugsoldier New Member

Hello guys,
    I just found this cool forum.
    I want to have an website for an project that i am on. This project is huge and probobly will have many users to watch. I make a video of a game which is famous here in germany.

My website look should be something like this:
    Arcania - Gothic 4

And this is the problem. I want to make a little flash video which should be like in this page. I can make this video, but i am sure to create a page like this is very difficult.

Is it realistic that somebody can help me here?
    I have allready "created" a website with Jimdo: TWO - The World is Ours clan website. - TWO - The World is Ours.
    its just a little page with templates which you can fill... With graphics and text... but i want something like this:
    Arcania - Gothic 4

I hope somebody can help me. :)

Edit:
    I also can create a website with jimdo. I can change the HTML Code and anything if I want. But i will still need some help with the layout. Cause i dont know nothing about html ;)

EDIT2:
    I have watched on WIX.com and saw, there are so many possibilitys... Can somebody please help me with that?
    I would do that video in SWF in the header, but I would need some help with the whole template.... this project is really cool.

2. Dawn

Dawn Community Manager

Hi thugsoldier,

Previously, the template request forum had to be closed due to insufficient resources; we are now pleased to announce that the template request forum has recently been relaunched.

If you still require assistance in creating the website mentioned in your initial post, we can help by designing a new website template for you! Simply reply to this thread within 30 days of this post and we will begin working on your request with you as soon as possible. If your website requirements have changed, feel free to submit a new template request instead.

Please note that any request to accept this offer after the above stipulated period will not be entertained.

I look forward to seeing you on FWT again! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.