1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Websites help me to improve my site pls.

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by Mactire, May 19, 2006.

1. Mactire

Mactire New Member

HI. im working on my cousin's website. How could i imporve it? background? ill appreciate ur help:D

thks

2. Scoooooty

Scoooooty Member

Site looks good.

Tips: Add some text onto the flash that enters the site saying something like "enter site" or "Skip intro" or "click here to enter"

In the site i would probly add maybe a shadow around the edge of the site as it looks a little bit plain as it is.

Also the text on the speaker is a little hard to read. Maybe a change the text color will fix that or even just making it slighty larger or bold it.

Site looks good keep up the good work

3. Mactire

Mactire New Member

thanks for ur tips Scoooooty, ill do that. by the way, can u help me with a "border" like this? its in a yellow rectangle. I wanna do something similar for my web but in not good using neither Photoshop nor Fireworks..only the basics.

thks:p

4. tactican

tactican New Member

wow thats so kwl
    just 1 thing i think you should sort it out so when you scroll the news bit that the amps grill/cover thing stays the same rather that it moving with the text.
    but other than that its rocks!!

i dont supose you could make me one like that but a bass guitar and cab instead of a guitar and amp?

5. Mactire

Mactire New Member

i think i can. can u tell me what a "cab" is? maybe u can upload a pic of it to know whats that.

6. tactican

tactican New Member