1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Websites Help for DJs

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by djwilson, Sep 22, 2009.

1. djwilson

djwilson New Member

Im a parnter in this newly launched project www.helpimadj.co.uk What you think?

We are still adding content etc and promotion.

2. grodt718

grodt718 New Member

My Opinion

Hi,
    I think its pretty good, I suggest you try putting your social buttons on the footer and not under .it gives extra space at bottom no need for that

3. ishkey

ishkey Moderator, Logos, Sports Crests Staff Member Verified Member

I agree with the social buttons placement idea.
    had a hard time fiquring out the header name. got the "help im a" it was the "dj" part that threw me.
    even the fashing ad at the bottom it's hard to make out all the words with the font being used.
    also it didn't really jump off the page as to what the web was all about.

4. Jiggles

Jiggles Member

Hi there this is the other half or the partnership here. :D

The social buttons seem to be fine here there's no extra space. I tried them in other places but they looked better there anyway.

As for the banner I'm still working on it. Trying out a few things.

Cheers,

Callum

5. ishkey

ishkey Moderator, Logos, Sports Crests Staff Member Verified Member

hi other 1/2
    why were the buttons too big for the footer. is did you try increasing the footer width.

6. Jiggles

Jiggles Member

I placed them there as putting them in the footer looked horrible and that. It's not breaking the site and looks good to me. There's no extra at the bottom. If it looks the same in IE 6 and Google Chrome 3 then all is ok. lol

7. grodt718

grodt718 New Member

Hi,helpimadj

Just came from your site you do have some space at the bottom but if you like it i like it , good luck with your website!

8. Jiggles

Jiggles Member

Care to upload a screen shot as I haven't got any dead space at the bottom for me.

9. grodt718

grodt718 New Member

Here you go!

Does Anyone Else See The Space I'm Talking About? Hope this helps

Attached Files:

10. grodt718

grodt718 New Member

Just trying to help

If you allow me to enter you site i could put the social button on header,,,FREE , JUST TRYING TO HELP

11. grodt718

grodt718 New Member

I ment your footer, Sorry

12. Jiggles

Jiggles Member

Are you meaning the space at the sides of the buttons? If you PM me you email address I will send you over the files. :) and ill see what one I like the most. :) If thats all ok with you.

Thanks