1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Queuing hello it's me

Discussion in 'Free Website Templates' started by Estefani, Jan 21, 2016.

1. Estefani

Estefani New Member

• Website URL:
      Idk I'm knew so idk what you mean

• Website description:
      My website is about bands for example bring me the horizon, all time low, pierce the veil, and much more

• The Structure of my website:
      I don't anything of this I just want to have a page to share my favorite bands and stuff like that

• My favorite template designs on Free Website Templates:
      I don't know anything

• Other websites whose design I like:
      No ones

• Preferred colors:
      Lavender and white

• Notes:

2. Mimoun

Mimoun Administrator Staff Member Director Verified Member

@Estefani URL (Uniform Resource Locator) which means website address. like the website you are on right now is https://freewebsitetemplates.com.
    It's ok if you don't have one right now you can get it later when the website template is ready.

3. Mimoun

Mimoun Administrator Staff Member Director Verified Member

Hi Estefani,

Your template request has been successfully added to the template production queue.

While your request is now in the queue, this post does not guarantee the completion of your request.

In order to better understand the needs of your template request, the FWT team may post you enquiries on this thread from time to time. Should your reply be later than 7 days of our question, we regret that your template request will lose its place in the queue.

As such, please set your preferences to receive e-mail notifications. This way, you will be notified immediately when any of our staff members posts an enquiry.

We will do our best to post the ETA of your template ASAP, and we look forward to working together with you to create a template that best suits your needs!