1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Ready Have a fancy for a real estate website I once saw!

Discussion in 'Downloads' started by seasonedinvestor, Jun 18, 2005.

1. seasonedinvestor

seasonedinvestor New Member

Hello everyone!

I just have to say, what your doing here is indeed very exciting, I've been creating websites now for about three years and most of the free ones are out dated old, and seen a thousand times...

but to request a new kind of template and get it created for you for free is absolutely astounding!

I have some time ago, fell in love with a template to expensive to buy, the jpgs were so updated, that it has small rims around each box, it was those new over sized ones.
    And the one logo picture had a big huge hand holding a little house in it... I do know where I can find a copy of the picture.

It was a combo of deep blues and lite blues and had flash to click the button. It was so explicit and yet so deep, that I instantly fell in love with it and new, it was my site to be... but couldn not efford it.

But too expensive in the world to buy at that time.

so heres all the luck I can forster in hopes I may see it soon? Since, I am requesting it! Hopefully with all my luck, it will become a reality!

And if so, thanks in advance!
    by the way, if you need web designers and even have salary based plus commission jobs online, and even independent contractors Im up for market if you need anyone to hire! :cool:

I have five yrs computer experience and a world of web template designing! (no photoshop though too deep for me! :eek: )

Let me know if you need any help, I would be glad to work for your company, I see it will be a big hit just of for starters! lol.

anyway, have a great nite, and hope to hear from you all soon, :)

Good luck with the new template biz!
    See you soon,
    Seasoned investor :D

2. Mimoun

Mimoun Administrator Staff Member Director Verified Member

Hi and welcome,
    We will do our best to realize you wish.

We do need some coders if you’re good in HTML/CSS coding.
    I still have a lot of templates that need to be coded.
    But we can't pay you a lot because we offer these for free.
    The payment is $10 per coded page.
    You must be able to build cross browser pages.
    Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera and Safari.

3. Mimoun

I made a template for with a picture of a hand holding a little house.
    Here is the screenshot, do you like it or not?
    [​IMG]

4. Mimoun

Your template is ready you can download it here

5. Susie N

Susie N New Member

I just downloaded this template to test my skills because I'm going to be helping my brother-in-law with his website and he wants something new. I just have to say that I am completely impressed! It seems to me that you nailed everything that the OP asked for! WOW! Good job!

~Susie