1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Hairstyle Salon Web Template

Discussion in 'Free Website Templates' started by Mimoun, Aug 23, 2013.

1. Mimoun

Mimoun Administrator Staff Member Director Verified Member

Everyone knows that the right hairstyle can play up a person’s best features. The same concept applies to your hair salon’s website – a clean-cut template like this one is sure to turn it into the mane attraction!

[​IMG]

Download - View - Design

Web design sub pages:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

This website template will work with all modern web browsers.

What is included:
    • HTML files source code
    • CSS file source code
    • The design source, in this case, the PSD files
    • Sliced PSD file (Photoshop source design)
    Third party Stock Photos licensed from Veer:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Third party fonts used:
    Font details coming soon.......

Credits:
    Credit details coming soon......

Design version 13
    Code version 6

Download - View - Design

CovertPea likes this.
  2. gege oriloye

gege oriloye New Member

Please, how do I modify the CSS file so that I can add bigger images? Secondly, I want to use two columns of images instead of the current four. How do I go about this?

Thanks

3. Ruthe

Ruthe Community Manager

Hi Gege,

In both instances, you will need to edit the HTML with a text editor. Are you familiar with this?

4. Terry Martin

Terry Martin New Member

I want to use the retro diner on WIX, but it seem, they do not allow uploading of templates. do you know a work around for this? or just go to another provider? thanks for the assist

5. Nick Anderson

Nick Anderson New Member

Do I just upload all of the files to my hosting site?

6. Dawn

Dawn Community Manager

Hi and welcome to FWT, Nick! :)
    Absolutely! Please make sure you unzip the file and upload everything in it, including the folders. The only file you don't need to upload is hairstylesalon.psd – it's included in the download primarily for web designers' use. You might also find some helpful tips for the uploading process in this post.