1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

HTML Google SEO

Discussion in 'Web Development' started by Jaybirddesigns, Jun 6, 2008.

1. Learn2Free

Learn2Free New Member

Hello Everybody, I think Google is like .html extension and who has easily indexes all pages, but you must make a link building with different platforms like Social Bookmarking, Directory Submission, Forums Submission, Guest Posting etc after that you have made quality backlinks, if you have followed on these steps for making quality backlinks, my guarantee your website or web pages displayed google frist page. Basically, I have included complete video tutorials to make backlinks in a different way, I hope you have easily made link buildings.

2. Learn2Free

Learn2Free New Member

3. w3web

w3web Member

Meta tags did not enhance your page rankings according to the new Google Update, so it is better to look for placing relevant and good quality content in your webpages articles than focusing on the meta tags. Goggle is clever enough to show links as per the query, so if your page rank is high then it automatically get to know your meta tags. It is not the matter of meta-tags but is the issue of SEO tricks to enhance your website rank.

4. navyfalcon

navyfalcon Well-Known Member Verified Member

5. navyfalcon

navyfalcon Well-Known Member Verified Member

Try improving your meta tags, give it a little time, then notice the change in your position. Then let us know the results.
    You then will know the importance of meta tags and keywords.
    falcon

6. w3web

w3web Member

If you create XML site map to your website then search engines indexes your site quickly, so i recommend to create both XML and HTML site indexes for your website, and when coming to meta tag description it is not mandatory, but if you have that it will be a plus point to your site to get to top in the SERP. One more thing is that Google has updated its algorithm with respect to meta tags, i.e. meta tags with below 115 words (relevant) are ranking top in the Google SERP.

7. forager.info

forager.info New Member

Yea, search engines are smarter. I use a robots meta tag for index, follow and revisit webpage every 1 day, just for kicks.

8. daisysimth

daisysimth New Member

SEO refers to search engine optimization, or the process of optimizing a website in order to make it easy to find via search engines like Google.

Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2016