1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Websites Get your own site FREE!

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by MAXIMUS, Jan 17, 2008.

1. MAXIMUS

MAXIMUS New Member

I always wanted my own website but it was alot of work to create one. However, I was determined to figure it out and I have! So now I have create my own site which is designed to help others who want a site but really don't have a clue or know the first thing about making one.

Before creating a site you need to have an idea on how you want it to look, so i googled free templates and here I am. I also saw this section in the forum and was really excited to see what other think about my creation? :p

Please review my site http://www.alphapcsolutions.com
    and provide feedback ... good or bad :D

2. emilypal

emilypal New Member

Nice-looking site that is easy to navigate.
    Frankly speaking I would prefer more colors at least at the top of the page to make it brighter and more ye-catching :)
    I would also suggest making a link to your portfolio when you mention your portfolio in Welcome section at your homepage.
    I was trying to press such buttons like Home, Discussion Forum, Portfolio, Contact me, FAQ, Search but they didn’t bring me anywhere :confused:. Probably there is some code mistake.
    I really liked clear structure of your site because it’s easy to understand what kind of services you offer, etc.
    [FONT=&quot]I think it’s a great job for the first time of web site’s creation! Keep on designing![/FONT]

3. Linx

Linx Member

Hello MAXIMUS!
    In general I like you site, the selected color scheme and layout. I like the header and logo particularly. But I wonder that practically there are no images there, thus the site seems to be a bit busy and overwhelmed with different sections and blocks. You can really spice your site up by adding some pictures to it.
    I suggest decrease the number of advertisements, it's irritates the viewer.
    Also I have noticed you don't have About us section and site map that will help to understand the structure of your site.
    Menu tabs don't work for me either (as emilypal wrote).
    Apart from these points I like the design.

Good luck!

4. MAXIMUS

MAXIMUS New Member

Thanks fellas! :D I have the problem clicking on the menu link also when i use Firefox, it's fine in internet explorer though... I need to figure out why that is :confused:

Well you guys confirmed it... MORE GRAPHICS! I was trying to hold off on this since I can't figure what kind to put up, but now i'll definately work on this area. As suggested, I will remove 2 out of the 3 ads to clear up the clutter and link the portfolio word to the portfolio section :)

All the other points i will look into also, but the above stuff are what I will focus on for now. THANKS FOR THE HELP FELLAS!

5. hugaming

hugaming New Member

i like the forum

6. koflash

koflash Member

This is such a nice site.

7. MAXIMUS

MAXIMUS New Member

Thanks! :d

8. Riley

Riley New Member

i hope it works for you.