1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Get paid up to 100 USD per hour coding HTML5 website templates

Discussion in 'Post Jobs' started by Mimoun, Jan 5, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Mimoun

Mimoun Administrator Staff Member Director Verified Member

Looking for Web developers to code HTML5 Website templates from PSD source.
    You can get paid 1 USD to 100 USD per hour depending on the quality and speed you work at.

You will get a free Adobe CC account with all apps and all other software needed will be paid by me.

You need a fast internet connection as your work needs to be monitored in real time with video screen recording software.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2016
  2. Yen

Yen Programmer Verified Member

Can I apply for this? :)

This is something I have wanted to do a few years back!

3. Mimoun

@Yen Yes you can since I have worked with you before you don't even need to do an interview for this.

4. Mimoun

@Yen is hired for the job and starting on 17 January. Only have 3 job positions left for this.

5. Marco

Marco New Member

Good day! I would like to apply for this position, if you are still accepting applications. My specialties are web/graphic design and I have a good knowledge in html/css.

6. Mimoun

@Marco yes still accepting applications really understaffed for HTML5/CSS coders at the moment.
    Please test your internet speed on http://www.speedtest.net/ and post the results here.
    You need at least 20 Mbps upload speed, but 50 Mbps will make your job even easier.
    All work needs to be recorder with a screen recorder.

7. Marco

Marco New Member

@Mimoun Hi Sir, sorry for the late reply. This is my speedtest using my phone. It may not be at par with what you need but I'm sure that I can keep up with the work that you need me to do. Thank you.

Attached Files:

8. Mimoun

@Marco it's slow, but we could do a test and see how it is working at that speed.

9. Marco

Marco New Member

@Mimoun ok sir, just let me know what to do. i'll message you my email address. thanks!

10. Mimoun

@Marco do you use Linux, Mac OS or Windows?

11. Marco

Marco New Member