1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

General General questions

Discussion in 'General' started by wheel, Dec 29, 2006.

1. wheel

wheel New Member

Can I ask who develops the free website templates here? Is it just Mimoun? Or is it a team?

Also, what does it cost to get a custom template built and purchase the exclusive rights to it? I'm considering providing custom websites to my clients but need the design work done (I can do everything else, and provide a lot of additional value in my niche, but the layout stuff I need to rebrand).

Thanks, I look forward to your reply - and thanks for some great looking template designs.

2. wheel

wheel New Member

Bump? no response to PM's either?

3. Scoooooty

Scoooooty Member

Its a group of people that design the templates but Mimoun is the owner of the site.

4. wheel

wheel New Member

thanks. He's kinda hard to get hold of though. Not good.

5. Scoooooty

Scoooooty Member

Yer lol tell me about it :D

He is just really busy.

6. wheel

wheel New Member

That's a bind though. THe stuff he puts on here is absolutely top quality. But if I start using him (as I've been inquiring about to him) for stuff from my customers, and he ceases answering contacts, then that leaves me looking bad with my customers.