1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Hosting Free webhost with cPanel, 200mb+ disk space, and Fantastico?

Discussion in 'Free Services' started by mr.moch, Apr 27, 2008.

1. mr.moch

mr.moch New Member

I am trying to find a good web host with cPanel and Fantastico. I have seen all of the hosts on this site, and none of them help. I am also looking for one with 200+mb disk space. I don't care about advertisements, unless if they are pop-ups (I hate pop-ups!!!). Help!!! (Remember, I can only afford a FREE webhost!)

2. mr.moch

mr.moch New Member

Oh, and please don't use any webhost from free-webhosts.com because I have already checked that site.

3. eVentureBiz

eVentureBiz New Member

I cannot condone free web hosting. Just can't.

Right now I'm offering hosting for $46 for the first year if you're interested. I'll even set you up with a blog. $46 is one tank of gas.

If you're interested, see my post in this forum.

Good luck.

4. netrosphere

netrosphere New Member

We offer completely ad-free cPanel web hosting. No ads will ever be forced onto our users webpages. There are no catches, no setup fees, no forced advertising, no banners, no popups and no hidden charges. Only totally free hosting service.

Register now, here is what waiting for you:
    * 250 MB Disk Space
    * 100 GB Data Transfer
    * cPanel Control Panel
    * 5 MySQL Databases
    * Unrestricted PHP5 support
    * Instant Setup!

This service is perfect for starting a new online community, blog or personal website! More info at

5. student of life

student of life New Member

Hi, i am still new to the web development arena so i have been experimenting on a few free web hosts to speed up my learning process. i am not an expert yet but i have made a list of my favorite web hosts here:

http://thebestfreewebhost.web44.net

i will update my list whenever i find something new. I hope it helps.

6. tzoki

tzoki New Member

this link is nothing else than the link to 000webhost which redirects you to the byethost:p in one word double post because this service was offered in another thread...try to read before posting

p.s: no need for you to use tiny url if the website has already a good addres...

7. CovertPea

CovertPea Moderator Staff Member Verified Member

All further direct (or indirect) links to 0 0 0 w e b h o s t anywhere on the FWT site will be treated as spam and deleted.
    It's had its mention elsewhere on this forum and enough is enough. :mad:

Thank you
    CP

8. mave

mave New Member

Hi CovertPea

I don't wrote the link but I think the 000webhost really good!

Bye
    mave