1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Free Premium WP Themes

Discussion in 'Free WordPress Themes' started by cmba138G, Apr 28, 2009.

1. cmba138G

cmba138G New Member

Metapami Magazine

Free magazine wordpress theme, with content slider and lots of features built in! Theme is 2 column, fixed width, with right & bottom sidebars, automatic image resizing, additional options for your blog subscribers, spots for banners, page navigation built in, google analytics ready... Read me included with usage instructions and PSD logo. CHECK IT OUT!

2. cmba138G

cmba138G New Member

Flexor Magazine

Free clean magazine wordpress theme, with content slider and lots of features built in! Theme is 2 column, fixed width, with right & bottom sidebars, automatic image resizing, additional options for your blog subscribers, spots for banners, page navigation built in, google analytics ready... Read me included with usage instructions and PSD logo. CHECK IT OUT!

3. cmba138G

cmba138G New Member

Mangos Magazine

Free clean magazine wordpress theme, with content slider and lots of features built in! Theme is 2 column, fixed width, with right & bottom sidebars, automatic image resizing, additional options for your blog subscribers, spots for banners, page navigation built in, google analytics ready... Read me included with usage instructions and PSD logo. CHECK IT OUT!

4. dakshaa

dakshaa New Member Verified Member

Different verities of themes so colourful and amazing.. thanks for providing a download option.. keep sharing more..

5. noface0711

noface0711 New Member

Keep sharing! Thanks a lot ;)