1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Others Free Photoshop Template - Simple Blue Gradiant

Discussion in 'Free HTML Templates' started by SpAz, Oct 10, 2008.

1. SpAz

SpAz New Member

Free Photoshop Template - Simple Blue Gradiant

Simple Blue Gradient is my very first Photoshop Template I have ever made. As you can see, it's a very simple design, but took nearly 2-3 hours to create. It's a mixture of dark blue, white and black gradients.

I have included 2 fonts inside a folder within the zipped folder that are required for the layout. The third font you should already have as it comes standard.

[​IMG]

Notes: This layout has not been tested on any browser. It has not been sliced nor used by anyone as of this post. I was going to use it for my own site, but figured I would give it away as it's my very first layout ever made. It can probably be updated by someone more advanced with photoshop, or even altered to fit exactly what you need.

Please keep the Design information in the footer intact.

Attached Files:

2. CovertPea

CovertPea Moderator Staff Member Verified Member

Beautiful work Spaz. Love the colouring.
    Now if we could only get it sliced and coded! :D

3. SpAz

SpAz New Member

I may be able to do that eventually, but I'm really worried about my site first... I gotta try to find html, php and mysql programmers that are willing to help...

maybe in another week or so, or when i get bored...