1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Legacy Football Team Logo Request

Discussion in 'Archived' started by MackemDanny, Jul 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MackemDanny

MackemDanny New Member

I need two badges please if anyone can.

SEAHAM ROVERS FC
    1)
    What is your website address: www.seahamroversfc.co.uk
    2) Description of your website: Football Website
    3) List 3 logo designs you really like & why: Anything, shield or cirlce style a bit like this http://www.bbc.co.uk/derby/content/images/2007/06/07/new_crest_large_460x460.jpg and Est 2004 in about the same area as the badge in link above.
    4) Requested size of your logo: Any resolution
    5) Do you have any images/photos that can be used for the logo? (must be copyright free) Lion in the middle http://supplycloset.homestead.com/files/lion.jpg
    6) Any colors you prefer? Yellow and Black

SEAHAM TORNADOES FC
    1)
    What is your website address: Dont have one yet.
    2) Description of your website: Football Website
    3) List 3 logo designs you really like & why: The AC Milan style crest found here http://www.zantayartprints.com/images/imagecache/230x371_ac milan crest.jpg with red and white stripes in the background with Seaham at the top in the crest and Tornadoes at the bottom in the crest with the tornado found on the link below in the middle.
    4) Requested size of your logo: Any resolution
    5) Do you have any images/photos that can be used for the logo? (must be copyright free) A clip art style Tornado if you can get one, I cant find one online but I know there is a couple good ones in Microsoft clip art here is a link to the one in clip art I am on about http://office.microsoft.com/clipart..._,MCNA00332_,MCNA00333_,MCNA00334_,MMAG00436_.
    6) Any colors you prefer? White and Red, Tornado can stay normal colours or black

2. boemboem

boemboem New Member

I will try this one :)

3. MackemDanny

MackemDanny New Member

Thanks, if you need any more info on what I would like I check the forum daily and would easily give you more info :D

4. boemboem

boemboem New Member

ok m8, this is the first. just let me know if this is your taste, can't imagine not ;)

[​IMG]

5. MackemDanny

MackemDanny New Member

That is amazing mate, just one thing could you try and get rid of the black background and putting a black outline around the crest instead please.

If you dont mind can you also make my second badge for me please?

6. boemboem

boemboem New Member

ok m8, here you are. I hope you'll like it, please send me a link so I can see those in action :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. MackemDanny

MackemDanny New Member

they are very good. and sorry to be a pain but the Seaham Tornadoes badge could you try a circular crest for that one a bit like Chelsea FC or Derby County FC so i can see what that looks like please.

So far i think your work is amazing cheers :D

also the link to the Seaham Rovers FC one is www.seahamroversfc.co.uk

8. CovertPea

CovertPea Moderator Staff Member Verified Member

I made these this morning, I wont add the rovers one but if you want the tornado one, let me know.
    (plain and simple - like chelseas)

PS: I really like that tornado clip art above!

Attached Files:

9. boemboem

boemboem New Member

I believe you said AC Milan :)

CovertPea, nice m8, maybe you like to go with that one?

As for the news article on your site (nice site though) would you link it to my site? (http://www.coldcharlie.nl)

10. MackemDanny

MackemDanny New Member

that is amazing mate, by any chance could you do the tornado one with a white background instead of the grey one please.

And also by any chance would you be able to create a Seaham Rovers one so I can choose the best out of the two created please:D

11. MackemDanny

MackemDanny New Member

I did say AC Milan but i am looking for all designs to choose the best one, and yeah i will link your website to the news article.

12. MackemDanny

MackemDanny New Member

CovertPea that is amazing mate, by any chance could you do the tornado one with a white background instead of the grey one please.

And also by any chance would you be able to create a Seaham Rovers one so I can choose the best out of the two created please:D

13. CovertPea

The grey bg is not part of the tornadoes crest, it's there for forum display only and not on the full-sized original file.

Attached Files:

14. MackemDanny

MackemDanny New Member

Ok thanks, great designs btw. :D

Even on the attached Tornadoes badge the grey is still there :(

15. CovertPea

Yes it is, that's because it's only a low quality jpg.You'll also notice I add drop shadowing to the images I post here. I don't submit the 'real' file until it's wanted and even that would be 'zipped'. None are meant for people's web sites or printing. They're just to show within this forum what design I've come up with.
    CP

16. MackemDanny

MackemDanny New Member

by any chance could you send me the zipped real files just incase i need them for shirt printing thanks

17. CovertPea

The zipped file can be downloaded from here until the 31.7.09
    (link removed)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.