1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Legacy Football Club Badge

Discussion in 'Archived' started by AFC Thurmaston, May 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AFC Thurmaston

AFC Thurmaston New Member

1) What is your website address?
    Site has not been created as of yet but one will be built!

2) Description of your website:
    See number 1

3) List 3 logo designs you really like & why:
    Quick draft
    [​IMG]

4) Requested size of your logo:
    Crest on football shirt

5) Do you have any images/photos that can be used for the logo? (must be copyright free)
    Our home kit:
    [​IMG]

6) More info
    We would like a crest similar to that of #3 (which was a quick draft) however the bits circled in red changing.

The year would need to be "2009" and as for the white stars, feel free to use your imagination here and put what you like :)

I look forward to seeing what you can come up with.

Many Thanks!

2. CovertPea

CovertPea Moderator Staff Member Verified Member

Re-making the shield wont be a problem but help us out with the other bits. Changed to what? You've got to give us a few hints at least. :)

3. AFC Thurmaston

We really dont know what we want there so we were hoping you may be able to think of something up that looks good.

4. CovertPea

How about this?
    (much smaller than the original size)

Attached Files:

5. AFC Thurmaston

Hi CovertPea,

Many thanks for your attempt. We think it's brilliant however was just wondering what it may look like with the stars around a football rather than a T.

If you'd be willing to change that one area and let us see the result that would be great.

Thanks

6. CovertPea

The ball does look better. :)

Attached Files:

7. AFC Thurmaston

Sorry to bring an OLD post up but would just like to thank Covert.

We used the first logo you created and is now on our website (AFC Thurmaston) and also on our shirts :)

Big thank you!

8. 1970Forest

1970Forest Moderator Staff Member

These are the things we like to see, Thanks AFC

9. Rice10

Rice10 New Member

I have to say that is a great badge. What software do you guys use to make these? Also are they expensive?

10. CovertPea

I make the sports crests in photoshop CS2.
    I bought my copy at an e-auction quite a while ago and with CS5's recent release mine is now considered a much out-dated version. It is an expensive program.
    For now, my old version does everything I need it to do so I'm in no hurry to update.

There is an excellent free graphics editor available that is as good as photoshop, called "The Gimp".

Bottom line:
    Any graphics editing program is only as good as the amount of determination and persistance a user is willing to put in to mastering its workings.

Cheers
    CP

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.