1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Others Flash Stuff and Free Sound Loops.

Discussion in 'Free Services' started by csmith, Jul 4, 2005.

1. csmith

csmith New Member

I am sure most people know about this site by now but just to start off with I will submit this. If anyone wants assistance with flash or would like some 100% free sound effects and sound loops check out www.flashkit.com

Mimoun likes this.
  2. Oberon

Oberon New Member

question

cs does that site tell you how to code the sound, and flash into sites that already exist or is it just the flash movies and the sound and all that? Will go to check it out later, but will be back here first. :D

3. csmith

csmith New Member

FlashKit gives some information how to insert the files into a website. Also the site allows you to download a free flash player which has the option to loop. All 100% free.

Hope this helps.

4. Oberon

Oberon New Member

re

awesome, I've been so busy I hadn't had a chance to check it out, so I'm off to do that :D

5. csmith

csmith New Member

Not a problem buddy, I will keep you updated with any other sites of this nature that I may come across.

6. Oberon

Oberon New Member

Gratitude

Thanks so much guy :D

7. webdesignus

webdesignus New Member

Ho thank for the news, im not on here a lot but this is true news, thank you. -web design us

8. SympliG0th

SympliG0th New Member

wow..I'm in sound loop heaven