1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Closed Fire Department Website Template needed!

Discussion in 'Archived' started by srisdon, Jul 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mimoun

Mimoun Administrator Staff Member Director Verified Member

Don't recode you already have flexible and light HTML/CSS

I have already coded the HTML and CSS for you it's in the download file. The way I do it is manual hand coding.
    No current psd2css software will create the HTML/CSS code that you can find in the download file.
    With manual hand coding you can create flexible and light HTML/CSS code. I also added an ie6 style sheet in the fire department template to fix all the ie6 bugs.
    The point of the website templates is that all the coding is already done for you. By trying to recode the website layouts you lose a big part of the benefits of using website templates.

You can post your new psd file as an attachment here.
    When I have some free time I will try to explain step by step how to do it without recoding the HTML/CSS code.

2. s.simran19

s.simran19 New Member

hi
    I am looking fo callcenter template.plz help me

3. mlcrabb

mlcrabb New Member

SharePoint Designer

I'm using SharePoint Designer but LOVE your template. My boyfriend's fire department is all volunteer and I'm trying to help upgrade their website which is very blah. Is there a way that this can be converted to work for me? Thanks.

4. srisdon

srisdon New Member

fire template

Just download the template from this site and make copies for each webpage you need.

5. vadlamudimohan

vadlamudimohan New Member

good send me an copy to my web devlopment company

6. Ruthe

Ruthe Community Manager

Hi srisdon,

Thank you for your request.

Previously, your template request had to be put on hold due to insufficient resources; we are now pleased to announce that the template request forum will be relaunched on 24 March 2014.

In appreciation of your patience and loyalty all these years, we would like to invite you to be among the first to have your customized template produced.

If you would still like for this same template request to be processed, please reply to this thread within 30 days of this post and we will begin working on it as soon as possible.

Please note that any request to accept this offer after the above stipulated period will not be entertained.

I look forward to seeing you on FWT again!

:) ruthe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.