1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Closed Fire Department Website Template needed!

Discussion in 'Archived' started by srisdon, Jul 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. srisdon

srisdon New Member

I would like a Fire Department website template to download with creative fire buttons and background. :)

2. Mimoun

Mimoun Administrator Staff Member Director Verified Member

Welcome,
    We will try to design a fire department website template for you.

3. srisdon

srisdon New Member

RE: Fire Dept. template

Thank You!
    I use Dreamweaver and Fireworks to edit and develop my websites but I need some creative help to make this website great for these guys! :D

4. Mimoun

We will do our best to be as creative as possible. :)

5. srisdon

srisdon New Member

Just checking on progress

Just wondering when you might have a fire department template ready for me. I saw requests made weeks after mine that are already done. I don't know if you work on templates by request date or???You are a busy person creating all of these templates for everyone! The firefighters are asking me about their website. Can you give me a ball park date as to when you may have this one ready for me? Thank so much! You are great! :)

6. dcroe05

dcroe05 New Member

..a while..

srisdon,

I think you may be reading the dates wrong. You made your request the day after mine and I know there are a couple dozen in front of me. My best guess is it will be a little while.

7. srisdon

srisdon New Member

"WOW!" You are a busy website designer! I am just wondering about a "ball park time frame as to when you might be able to get to my Fire Department Website Template? I am very willing to continue to wait until you get to mine. The guys are bugging me now as to when they could see something up and running. With the Katrina disaster they want something up so they can publish photos and volunteers helping out in New Orleans. I may just put something up temporarily until you are able to get my template to me. Please let me know your opinion?
    Thanks so very much!
    Sharon

8. Mimoun

Please read the rules and supply your address.
    Thanks.

9. srisdon

srisdon New Member

www.lifesupporti90.org
    We are going to include our Fire Departments as part of our website. We want their own look and feel for the fire fighters as a new webpage people can link to. Hope this helps!
    Sharon

10. srisdon

srisdon New Member

I am just checking back on the progress of my request in 2005 for a Fire Department website templat. I am still interested so don't forget me! I don't know where I am on your prioritized list, but I hope it is soon.

Thanks so much!
    Sharon

11. Mimoun

Here is a screenshot.
    Click for a full screen preview:

[​IMG]

It still has to be coded and it may take a week or 2.

12. munitap

munitap New Member

You say coded do you mean in CSS ? or something Mimoun ?

13. Mimoun

Yes still have to coded in CSS.

14. munitap

munitap New Member

How do you code in CSS ?.
    And more important what programme do you use ?.:confused:

15. Ceballos

Ceballos New Member

Hello I will like to know if I can get a copy of this template.

Thanks,
    Manuel Ceballos

16. KuikViper

KuikViper New Member

Hello could we get a copy of this template please. our domain is www.pacevfd.com its a volunteer fire dept. We would want our ladder truck in the picture if possible. Thanks please feel free to email me ASAP for this.. we really need somehting fast r.howington@pacevfd.com

17. gretchenfan

gretchenfan New Member

Hello,
    Is this fire dept. site available yet? I am designing a site in DW for a local volunteer fire dept. and want to use this template.
    Thanks.

18. mere2180

mere2180 New Member

May i get a copy of this template? mere2680 (at) gmail.com Im redesigning our depts site and it would be greatly appreciated!

19. barryconnected

barryconnected New Member

20. SStritz

SStritz New Member

SStritz

Could you please send me a copy of this template to SStritz@gmail.com Thanks so much.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.