1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Closed Finished template... Need coded please

Discussion in 'Archived' started by solemage, Apr 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. solemage

solemage New Member

ok, so a friend asked me to make a template for him... so I did, and I sliced it up and all... saved it and everthing, I have the images in folder and original html..
    I need the css for it, so the content works, and the links aswell.. I hate css so could someone please finish this for me.. ASAP :)

http://www.sharebigfile.com/file/128886/solegfx-rar.html

2. lmfrench

lmfrench New Member

I can help...but I won't be able to get to it until later tonight or early tomorrow morning.

:)

3. solemage

solemage New Member

thanks bro :) when ever is ok

4. lmfrench

lmfrench New Member

Well, I'm not a "bro"...lol...but you are very welcome. I am actually working on it now. I will let you know when I have finished it.
    :)

5. lmfrench

lmfrench New Member

Well I have finished the template for you...however I have a couple of suggestions for you. I understand you don't do the whole coding thing, but when you do a "save for web" on photoshop you are actually just saving a bunch of jumbled up images...so, that being said, I completely deleted your images folder, and now your images folder contains all of like 5 images and your template is 100% editable in a wysiwyg editor...meaning your friend who you have designed this for can now add all the text he/she wants and it will be ever expanding. If you would like to learn how to do this, or even maybe place it on your tutorial site, let me know and when I catch a free moment, I will make you a step-by-step tutorial with great links to places to help you will all your CSS needs.

Here is your template, completely coded and working properly:
    http://www.smart-designs.biz/templates/solegfx.zip

6. solemage

solemage New Member

Thanks alot, I realy aprecciate it.. :)
    That would be grate, since I am going to add a web design,/template section..
    If you do decide to make a tutorials for it, take your time, I have to sort out everything an make it mroe neat becuase right now its all photoshop based.. :)

7. lmfrench

lmfrench New Member

I will get a tutorial started for you then. I will take my time to help you out, as well as be as thorough as possible. :)

8. solemage

solemage New Member

As I said before, Please dont go to far out of your way :) Now I need to find a whole new template for my site now :( know of any based on a tutorial site?

PS. Sorry for calling you bro, I was looking over the css, and it said your name I didnt know you were a chick =) sorry bought that.

9. Scoooooty

Scoooooty Member

Shes A Girl OMG!

10. solemage

solemage New Member

ya dude, did you not know?

11. lmfrench

lmfrench New Member

LOL!!!

No problem on the bro thing, I will take a look around and see if there is any good tutorial templates for you, if I can't find any you could always design one and I would be more than happy to code it for you. :)

12. solemage

solemage New Member

Thanks, Lisa...

13. ayishah

ayishah New Member

lmfrench, can you please help me too. I want to use the charity trust template and want to just have the wysiwyg mode. I followed all the previous posts and it's just not working for me. This is for an appliance repair business that I have. Please help.

14. Ruthe

Ruthe Community Manager

Hi solemage,

Thank you for your request.

Previously, your template request had to be put on hold due to insufficient resources; we are now pleased to announce that the template request forum will be relaunched on 24 March 2014.

In appreciation of your patience and loyalty all these years, we would like to invite you to be among the first to have your customized template produced.

If you would still like for this same template request to be processed, please reply to this thread within 30 days of this post and we will begin working on it as soon as possible.

Please note that any request to accept this offer after the above stipulated period will not be entertained.

I look forward to seeing you on FWT again!

:) ruthe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.