1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Exclusive Website Templates

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by karenv, Oct 26, 2005.

1. karenv

karenv New Member

If someone wants their website exclusive is this possible or do all sites go up as free sites once completed? ;)

2. Mimoun

Mimoun Administrator Staff Member Director Verified Member

This has been asked by some people which e-mailed me about it and we already made 2 exclusive templates.
    You can't find any order page on the website for it as we never planed to do it, but people just start asking for it.

We currently charge $147 for a unique and custom made template.
    We may add a new page on the website for ordering an exclusive template, but for now you can just send me a messages if you need one.

If you want exclusive rights for the template we will be designing for you with the fast template service remember to say so before the template is completed, because ones I put it online it will not be exclusive anymore.
    You can then get exclusive rights by paying $147-$25 you paid for the request which is only $122.

Thanks.