1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Graphics Editing The Images

Discussion in 'Web Design' started by matth2004, Aug 12, 2006.

1. matth2004

matth2004 New Member

Hi,

I wanted to know how to edit the pohotshop document. I have Photoshop CS2 and I know how to use it very basic but how do extract the logo into the logo.jpg file like what has been done in the images? Because I don't know how to extreact just the dimensions of that.

Regards,
    Matt

2. matth2004

matth2004 New Member

Someone plz help...

3. matth2004

matth2004 New Member

Ok then on a further note,

How do you edit any image in the document and have it the same sizes/colors because I just tried my way of editing the logo which worked for sizes byt was somehow lighter in color.

Regards,
    Matt

4. matth2004

matth2004 New Member

Hello? Anyone? Plz help

5. Scoooooty

Scoooooty Member

Ok to set your photoshop page to the size you want go to Images> Image size and then set the dimensions your after.

6. Mimoun

Mimoun Administrator Staff Member Director Verified Member

One problem is that we didn't put slices on all templates so you don't have the right size and coordinations to designate an image on a psd file. We will put slices on all new templates and maybe change all the old templates to have slices so you have the right size and coordinations of every image.

This is how to designate an image on a psd template file that does not have any slices:

1) Open the psd file and and the image you which to modify,
    2) Drag and drop the image on the psd file and place it on to the top of the logo on the psd file.
    3) While the image layer is selected go to edit-> stroke and place a stroke so you can see the edges of the image layer very good.
    3) Take the crop tool and crop around the stroke.
    4) Delete the image layer and you have your new logo with the same size and coordinations as the original image.

7. ZCtheway

ZCtheway New Member

okay, that was great instructions can you help me with a template? I am working on changing some bullets on the web technology template (great design!) but I was coping and pasting my text from photoshop CS2 into Flash then back into dreamweaver. THis was working great until I got to the bullet images, then the table broke apart the jpegs. I am thinking it might be the script in CSS but I am not sure. I never used the css code as extensively as it is used here.
    Please advise