1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

E-book website template

Discussion in 'Free Website Templates' started by Mimoun, Jul 26, 2005.

1. Mimoun

Mimoun Administrator Staff Member Director Verified Member

E-book template.
    Click the image for a HTML preview:
    [​IMG]
    The template is cross browser compatible and has been tested with:
    - Firefox 1.0.6
    - Mozilla 1.7
    - Internet Explorer 5.0, 5.5 and 6.0
    - Netscape 7 and 8
    - Opera 8.0
    - Safari 1.12 and 2

The website template will work in any browser that supports HTML or XHTML and CSS standards.
    The webdesign template was coded using valid XHTML and CSS code.

Extra Notes:
    - Full CSS design without using tables for positioning.
    - Vertical expandable and unbreakable design.

What is included:
    HTML file
    CSS file
    Images
    PSD file Photoshop source design

By downloading the website template you agree with the terms of use

2. Penny

Penny New Member

How do I get the things I want on the template? I wanted to put e books on my website, Ican't get what is on template off.

Penny

3. Mimoun

Mimoun Administrator Staff Member Director Verified Member

What is it you exactly want to do?
    Do you want to replace a link, image or text?
    If have never used a template before post any question you have in the how to use templates forum.

4. gediman

gediman New Member

Hi, Mimoun,

Can I ask a question to you for my newest project.

I will start a project and there will be a control panel. For example there are 4 links on the first page(main page, at the rigt site of page) and I will add 1 extra buton/link by using control panel. I want to also add some sub-links in this buton or link.(maybe its name is child nodes)

Can you give me some specific examples or advices...

Thank you

5. ebook_an_Uyhgur

ebook_an_Uyhgur New Member

hello Mimoun:

Dear friends, how are you. I from very long palase in Asia. I looking for this site. now, I searching a template for ebook site. but, I have no .
    Dear Mimoun sr: i want ebook template. online have many template of ebook.but,not free. for sell. i living very long.so there have no any service or chaking ciredet cards or Vista pay cards. so I cant pay mony for templates. I want free template. I thisk, you have this(up) Ebook template (PHP).
    id you have ,next time i contact wthis you. oh,please werite email adress.ok?
    have good day.
    Yasin_uighur
    www.uijk.org
    my language is same

6. hostdaddy

hostdaddy New Member

Hey Mimoun, do you have any updates planned for this template, ie color scheme/ layout?

7. emilypal

emilypal New Member

I like Book search and Catalog options. To my mind the template is well structured. Welcoming text motivates to enter the site and read its content.

8. BookSeller1

BookSeller1 New Member

I am currently modifying this template for my use. I have a question about the book search box and the catalog search box. Is there a thread that tell how to connect both of these searches to either html code or javascript. I thought about using Google search for the book search box and anchor tags connected to an html sitemap. If there is a better way, please let me know!!

9. ChromeNun

ChromeNun New Member

Advanced Search

Hi, this is for the Administrator that posted the template for an e-book store. I love it...do you also have a template for your "advanced search"???

Thanks in advance...

10. padasalgi

padasalgi New Member

Sir,
    Thanks so much for the nice template.I am in need of eBook template which should look like an exact book with fliping pages, is it possible to get one like that.
    Padasalgi

11. gwnhwyvar

gwnhwyvar New Member

That is very nice -crisp, clean easy to navigate. Could be used for software, too! ;)

12. tony muoki

tony muoki New Member

Hi, Thanks for the creative CSS theme on the e-book template. I love it. Do you also have templates for online tv site?..

13. heaths

heaths New Member

thanks Ed for the uplifting comment. It is good to know that somehow I could be of help although the thread is way old.

14. cyberia

cyberia New Member

I like that simplicity.

15. manola

manola New Member

I would like to have some kind of link above the tree menu and when you click it, it will expand everything, and then click it again to collapse everything.

16. Shakespeare

Shakespeare New Member

I need complete e-book templete solutions. Can anybody help me?

17. Monto

Monto New Member

mmmm its very good ...

wish more ...

18. xricky.pontingx

xricky.pontingx New Member

great.............

19. koflash

koflash Member

It is simple but good for general purpose. :)

20. togu25

togu25 New Member

I like that template.Anybody have free high quality minisite template?