1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Dog care template

Discussion in 'Free Website Templates' started by Mimoun, Mar 3, 2007.

1. k9mums

k9mums New Member

2. ethan1066

ethan1066 New Member

reall a great work ...i liked the image you have used and the template is really cool...nice for the dag theme...

3. lavillamaria

lavillamaria New Member

Sorry for my bad English, but I want to ask a question:

Does this template can be used freely? I am preparing a business relatives of the canine world to use what I have limitations?

Thanks for the fantastic work and sorry for the inconvenience.

A greeting.

4. CovertPea

CovertPea Moderator Staff Member Verified Member

You can find FreeWebsiteTemplates' Terms of Use Here

If you are still unsure, please ask again.

CP

5. lavillamaria

lavillamaria New Member

Hello, sorry to bother again, I read the terms of use, but I want to make all clear before using one of your templates.

I have no good English and I want to avoid problems of any kind. I'm going to start a business of canine education and I would like to use the template Dog Care, will not do anything illegal, not legal responsibilities on you will decline ever. Will modify the template to create other pages within the site, I will change the images that you have used and if necessary leave a link to your website.

I hope I explained. Thank you very much.

6. CovertPea

CovertPea Moderator Staff Member Verified Member

Sounds fine to me. :)
    I'm sure Mimoun (the template's designer) would jump in and further explain any information you may need clarifying.

Good luck with your canine business!
    Perhaps when your site is up and running you could send a link to it so we can see the finished product.

Cheers
    CP

7. lavillamaria

lavillamaria New Member

Thank you, send a message to Mimoun.

8. Mimoun

Mimoun Administrator Staff Member Director Verified Member

Yes you can use the template for your business and you don't have to link to us.
    The only restriction with the templates are the images you can only use these with the original template. You can't use the images in print, logos or other media. Since your going to change the images it's not a problem for you.

9. lavillamaria

lavillamaria New Member

Thank you very much. Congratulations on your work.

Greetings

10. islabucasgrande

islabucasgrande New Member

Nice work. I wonder if I can use them on WP platform. Will it be possible?

11. Arkangel

Arkangel New Member

Dear Mimoun,

This is a very nice looking template my friend!!!!
    I've read all about the terms of use and your comments. I will use this template for our "Breeding" website of dogs. I already changed all the images on it and deleted some.

But please, Could you explain me something about the CSS Code?

I'm trying to get the links in the top to also change as the "later" boxes..
    I tried adding

a:hover {
    color: #FFA405;

but that doesnt change anything on the website...

in the box called "later" (total underneath) the hyperlinks change from color. But I cant manage to get it in the "content" boxes...

Do you know what i mean and how i can manage to change that please?

thanks in advance

I have found and changed the following in the css code:

#content a {
    color: #8D692D;
    font-weight: bold;
    text-decoration: none;
    }
    #content a:hover {
    color: #F2E7D6;
    }

But that doesnt do anything :(

12. Arkangel

Arkangel New Member

Sorry for this problem. I have found the solution already, I was looking at the wrong div.

13. Martyh71

Martyh71 New Member

Dear Mimoun,

This is such a nice template. I plan to use the original images and am developing a Dog Grooming site for myself. I hate to sound stupid as I read your posts above but I know a friend who got sued for using a clip art image off the Internet and just wanted to make sure it was ok to use the images that came with the template. I saw in the user agreement that some images may have third party agreements.
    Thanks

14. Dawn

Dawn Community Manager

15. Sunshine Thomas

Sunshine Thomas New Member

Wow. I haven't the first clue where to even start! But I have to say your templates are very nice. I really would like to start a website for my grooming company. Do you have any that are geared for only groomers? I belong to a huge grooming forum where we have been discussing website pros and cons for our profession. I am very green when it comes to this type of thing, but I want to give it a try and as long as there are clear tutorials, I think I can do it just fine! (y)