1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

default World Government

Discussion in 'Free Website Templates' started by David James, Jun 28, 2016.

1. David James

David James New Member

• Website URL:
      defaultWorldGovernment.com

• Website description:
      Website to promote a basic (default) World Government which limits the power and authority of national politicians by restricting their activities (ie no army, no navy, no air force, no weapons of destruction. Local politicians will work primarily for the welfare of their own citizens but also for all peoples of the World. The website should ask for voulanteers all over the World - should ask for donations - and ask for national and local voulanteers. The tone of the website should be optimistic, and should cover important subjects like population control, education, and education for parents on parenting etc.

• The Structure of my website:
      Initially the site should be in English with a French language option and facility for other languages later. It should have a Home page About Us page, a Will you help? page, a Help us by donating page and a Contact page. The website should be colourful and exciting (easy to make a boring or off-puttng website). I would like a circulating image of the World (perhaps in pointellism) as a background.

• My favorite template designs on Free Website Templates:
      Sorry - nothing much I like!

• Other websites whose design I like:
      I've only seen one (which is not right) at free-css.com/free css-templates/page188/creativezone

• Preferred colors:
      I would like the background in a rich creamy yellow colour - and a rich red.

• Notes:
      If you can do the above you win a gold star!