1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Websites dance site

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by djwilson, Feb 23, 2010.

1. MKPhotography

MKPhotography New Member

Very nice looking website. Its clean & not cluttered looking. Also very easy to navigate. I think it looks great!

2. kellyjune

kellyjune New Member

The site looks pretty good but I gotta say I do not care for the graphic at the very top left...it took me a few seconds to make out what it was saying. The site is too good and I think that graphic is something that looks like it was added last second for coolness. I just think your site is too good for a low quality graphic like that. Goodluck to you and your business!

3. Ashlie

Ashlie New Member

Its a good site but I think it could use some more color and when the site first came up if I hadnt already known I would have never guessed what your site was about. I think it needs more pictures/graphics and some "livening" to make it more appealing to someone who might just "stumble" up on it. Good Luck!!